Power Tools - The Powerful Anniversary Gift For a Pregnant Belly

I was pregnant and my back ached something awful. We'd tried all kinds of variations to our sleeping arrangements to see if that would help my sore back, but to no avail! Until, that is, I created a brand new bed from a few varieties of foam. Wow, what comfort.

3 Circular Saw

However, the bed was on the floor. My big ole' pregnant belly simply didn't like to get up off of a floor bed every few hours at night. So I decided it was time to make a change. I'd build myself a bed frame! The idea was exciting, but then I realized what I'd have to build it with.

3 Circular Saw

You see, we had a nice shop with lots of tools. However, our power tool selection was less than ideal. In fact, our circular saw was so old it'd throw sparks from the cord whenever we used it. I know I'm probably a fraidy cat, but I don't like using tools that spark when they run. It doesn't give me comfortable vibes.

So, my plan to build a bed frame was exciting...up until I thought about those crazy sparks. I decided to forge ahead anyway, since my pregnant belly was only getting bigger, making the bed-on-the floor arrangement less and less workable. I got some wood and sent my husband to the store to get a few pieces that I forgot.

Then came the phone call I'll cherish. My husband had happened to pass a display of a set of cordless power tools--you know the kind where they include everything--circular saw, drill, flashlight, jig saw, and vacuum. My husband said the deal was really good and he was wondering if I'd mind if he got it. Of course, the sparks went flying--out the window, I mean. I was SO excited!

Of course, I told him to go ahead and get the set and we'd consider it as our anniversary present, since we were counting pennies and trying to be careful with our money. He brought home the set and I was amazed at those cordless power tools! They worked so well and I didn't even have to THINK about a cord sparking, because there was none. What a cool gift.

Now I know some women may not appreciate a set of cordless power tools for an anniversary present, but I sure did. Those tools were (and are) awesome! We've ended up using them for so many projects, including cutting tree limbs that fell during hurricane type winds.

I really appreciate my husband thinking outside the box when it comes to getting gifts for me. I appreciate practical e gifts that I'll use lots, but wouldn't normally buy for myself. Those power tools where one of those things. I wonder how many other women would appreciate gifts like that!

Power Tools - The Powerful Anniversary Gift For a Pregnant Belly
3 Circular Saw

Special Price!!! DEWALT DW384 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment

Oct 23, 2011 11:16:47

DEWALT DW384  8-1/4-Inch  Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment
Click for larger image and other views

DEWALT DW384  8-1/4-Inch  Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment

>> Click here to update Cheapest prices for DEWALT DW384 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment <<

DEWALT DW384 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment Feature

  • Rear pivot depth of cut adjustment allows your hand to remain behind the tool at all depth of cuts
  • 15.0 Amp, high-torque motor for increased productivity
  • 50 degree bevel capacity increases range of applications
  • Heavy-gauge, high-strength aluminum alloy base for increased durability on worksite
  • Electric brake stops blade after use


DEWALT DW384 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment Overview

The DEWALT 8 1/4-Inch Heavy-Duty Circular Saw features a unique rear pivoting point for setting a depth of cut while keeping hands behind the machine at all times. This heavy-duty circular saw has a powerful 15.0 Amp motor and a heavy-gauge aluminum alloy base for a long tool life and maximum durability on even the roughest of job sites. Other features include an electric brake that safely stops the blade after use, a versatile bevel capacity of 50 degrees, and a heavy-duty kit box for securely transporting and storing the machine.



SAVE NOW on the special offers below!

Available In Stock.

This DEWALT DW384 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

DEWALT DW384  8-1/4-Inch  Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment

Limited Offer Today!! DEWALT DW384 8-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake and Rear Pivot Depth of Cut Adjustment Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

3D Sound Bar System Lcd Samsung Tv